This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Homekit app
Which iOS version do you? Thermostat works correctly for me on 16.4. Check if you have any errors in the Homekit app logs (file icon in the top right corner).
Greetings! Thank you so much for your work and this app!
I have a question and a request for improvement
1. Is it possible to backup the config?
2. it would be great to see a column with knx group objects assigned to the button on the main page of the application
3. Also add 9.007 data type in to Simple Humidity Sensor

Thx!
1. Homekit app backup is a part of the project backup.
2./3. We will look into it.
(03.05.2023, 11:54)admin Wrote: Which iOS version do you? Thermostat works correctly for me on 16.4. Check if you have any errors in the Homekit app logs (file icon in the top right corner).

Seems iOS issue, now working fine
Hi,
I have an old LM5 Lite (i.MX28). I just installd the latest firmware and the Homekit app. My problem is in the Homekit app the QR code doesn't appear, when I click on the icon. Does it only work with more recent (i.MX6) LM5 machines? (In the log file says: "sh: /data/apps/store/daemon/homekit/homekit-bridge: not found")
thx
(10.05.2023, 17:16)Zoli Wrote: Hi,
I have an old LM5 Lite (i.MX28). I just installd the latest firmware and the Homekit app. My problem is in the Homekit app the QR code doesn't appear, when I click on the icon. Does it only work with more recent (i.MX6) LM5 machines? (In the log file says: "sh: /data/apps/store/daemon/homekit/homekit-bridge: not found")
thx
Sorry to say but homekit or any other new app will not work on old HW.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,
Is it working on LM4 also ?
We tried but QR code button is not working ?
LM4 is using imx28 CPU you can see under firmware upgrade.
Ctrl+F5
Yes we upgraded to 2023.04 with  i.MX28 2023.04 LM4 firmware before that. 
I wonder is there a Homekit Support for  i.MX28 firmwares if we upgrade to  2023.04 version ?
It is hardware related not firmware.
Ctrl+F5
By scanning Setup QR Code in one mobile homekit app it shows that all the accessory configured in LM Homekit App but when i  tried to scanning on second mobile homekit app it shows that "Accrssory Already Added"  ' to add this accessory to your home, you'll need to reset it first'. when i did the reset in LM homekit app then it is not working from first mobile app.
Correct, only one mobile is a master, the rest you must do in homekit sharing access place, can't remember correct name. The QR code is used only once.
Ctrl+F5
Great job
(27.04.2023, 14:20)admin Wrote: Minor update
Certain parameters like Temperature Display Units / Position State / Obstruction are made optional.
Device name validation added - only letters, numbers, dash and space are allowed (same as the Home app requires).
Hello,

Despite we have upgrade this firmware, the problem with the window covering is still remaining.
How can we invert the percentage of close and open position?

Thank you in advance.
Invert option has been added, please test.
(07.06.2023, 13:00)admin Wrote: Invert option has been added, please test.

works great
Hello,

I would like control Intesisbox interface for Daikin with HomeKit.

Is this possible with "Heater Cooler" device type?

Why there are difference between "Current Heater / Cooler State Status" and "Target Heater / Cooler State Control" value?

I insert also "Cooling Threshold Temperature Control" and "Cooling Threshold Temperature Control" but into Home App I can't control Setpoint, Is it correct?

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In the first post there are homekit specifications, please study it. Just find this device.
Ctrl+F5
Hello,

We have a project using homekit and 1 homepod. After connecting the 2nd homepod, the communication has lost and all the devices in the app show "No response". By the way, the app recognises the homepods and they can play music.
After homekit's reset, there is no change.

The LM firmware is the latest update (20230607) and LM works properly.
I attach you the log from homekit.

Which is the reason for this disconneciton?

Thank you in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you use QR code to connect second homepod or did you use iCloud to share the access? The second one is the correct approach.
Ctrl+F5