This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic + LM Cloud user permissions
Hi admins. I'm trying to replicate my local LM user permissions in a LM cloud account, but I don't know how to do it.
I've tried putting the LM Cloud e-mail in its field in local user options with no success.

Please, can you tell me what am I missing?
Just add email to user and then sync LM cloud app again.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.09.2024, 09:23)Daniel Wrote: Just add email to user and then sync LM cloud app again.

I promise I'm doing it and it doesn't work  Sad
What does the LM cloud log says?
Ctrl+F5
(03.09.2024, 09:43)Daniel Wrote: What does the LM cloud log says?

This

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When you say 'it doesn't work' what do you mean exactly?
Ctrl+F5
(03.09.2024, 09:47)Daniel Wrote: When you say 'it doesn't work' what do you mean exactly?

I have some partial restrictions in Mosaic just to show only a specific room, but it shows all of them in the LM Cloud. If I log in by local IP, it works flawlessly.

I have tried other restrictions as schedulers and logs, and they do work perfectly.
Just to be sure, are you using another account, not the same as LM cloud app?
Ctrl+F5
(03.09.2024, 09:54)Daniel Wrote: Just to be sure, are you using another account, not the same as LM cloud app?

Yes; I'm absolutely sure  Big Grin . For testing, for this LM, I'm using an only LM account and an only local account.

Indeed, as I said, permissions in other apps as Schedulers run smoothly, not showing the unchecked schedulers in its user settings.
To be sure I just double checked this and worked fine for me. Do you use latest firmware, Mosaic and LM Cloud app are up to date?
Ctrl+F5
(03.09.2024, 10:30)Daniel Wrote: To be sure I just double checked this and worked fine for me.  Do you use latest firmware, Mosaic and LM Cloud app are up to date?

HW: LM5 Reactor IO V2/V3 (i.MX6)
SW: 20240426
LogicMachine Cloud app Version: 20240125
Mosaic 3.0 Version: 20231026

I've tried in a PC browser and with LM Home. Using the webserver in the same network, it shows only 1 room of 3 existing, but accessing by remote.logicmachine.net it shows all the rooms.
Schedulers works fine. I don't know what more to do...
Send me your backup to PM
Ctrl+F5
You are using same email as admin (LM cloud) and same email as user(user access)
Ctrl+F5
(03.09.2024, 11:19)Daniel Wrote: You are using same email as admin (LM cloud) and same email as user(user access)

Wow I would never have found it. Thank you very much.