This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alert Manager
Try clearing cache
I cleared the cache and it worked !!! Thanks Erwin and Admin for help !!!
(20.02.2017, 14:05)Mirco Wrote: Hi Erwin, when will you release the new firmware? Within a month or later?

Hi,

I'm not releasing anything, not my job, we have other (smarter) people for that (:

I don't have release date yet, I haven't started with translation so FW development is not in final stage yet and testing is also not finished as far as i know. 

I don't expect it really soon, my guess would be around April but this is NOT confirmed by the development team.

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin, why in these days i'm not able to install the alert app in my HL with FW 2.0.0

thank you
Hi Cekca,

There was a security update on the appstore server that requires to install this update:

https://dl.openrb.com/lmup/2017.05.29-apps-install.lmup

Next FW 2.0.1 will solve this (and some other stuff) without need of the patch. FW 2.0.1 will follow soon.

BR,

Erwin
Hello Erwin
I would like to ask you about one small change in your Alert Manager. Would it be possible to change the target link under the "back" arrow at the right upper corner from /apps/ to calling window.history.back() ?
I call your plugin from my visu and the problem is if I click the "back" button I escape the visualisation and end in blue screen which I don't like. I know there are device with configurable main screen but unfortunatelly LM can't do it.

Thank you in advice Smile
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi,

You can put the alert manager into a iframe (use as URL: /apps/data/alerts ) inside your normal visu and when you do that, the back button is automaticly hidden. When you check the persist checkbox on the iframe settings the app will be opened automaticly when there is a new alert. 

Inside the menu of the alert manager app you can disable the pagejump on new alerts. Audio will always be started or you can mute it for always in the app menu.

BR,

Erwin
(07.06.2017, 18:09)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

You can put the alert manager into a iframe (use as URL: /apps/data/alerts ) inside your normal visu and when you do that, the back button is automaticly hidden. When you check the persist checkbox on the iframe settings the app will be opened automaticly when there is a new alert. 

Inside the menu of the alert manager app you can disable the pagejump on new alerts. Audio will always be started or you can mute it for always in the app menu.

BR,

Erwin

Hi,
What happen in case a user with no access right to this frame receives an alert? Will he hear the alarm sound with no choice to dismiss it?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi,

Not tested it but i think the pages that are not allowed are also not loaded, so i think it will work just fine.

BR,

Erwin
(08.06.2017, 12:05)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hola,

No lo probé pero creo que las páginas que no están permitidas tampoco están cargadas, así que creo que funcionará bien.

BR,

Erwin

Hola Erwin, ¿esta APP está disponible para Latinoamérica? Soy de Chile y no encuentro la APP para descargar, actualmente uso spacelynk para mis proyectos y me falta el tema de la alarma sonora

Saludos.
Hi,

The app should be available for download in our appstore, do you use FW 2.01?

I'm currently on vacation in Croatia so i can't help you further as i did not bring any PC (:

Until end of August i can't help you, so maybe Admin can help you out..

BR,

Erwin
(01.08.2017, 18:34)german.cespedes@ecoelec.cl Wrote:
(08.06.2017, 12:05)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hola,

No lo probé pero creo que las páginas que no están permitidas tampoco están cargadas, así que creo que funcionará bien.

BR,

Erwin

Hola Erwin, ¿esta APP está disponible para Latinoamérica? Soy de Chile y no encuentro la APP para descargar, actualmente uso spacelynk para mis proyectos y me falta el tema de la alarma sonora

Saludos.
Hi

App store doesn't have any regional location limits (apart of China) so you should see this app as everybody else.  Do you have access to app store at all?
(02.08.2017, 16:47)Morak Wrote:
(01.08.2017, 18:34)German.cespedes@ecoelec.cl Wrote:
(08.06.2017, 12:05)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hola,

BR,

Erwin

Hola Erwin, ¿esta APP está disponible para Latinoamérica? Soy de Chile y no encuentro la APP para descargar, actualmente usa spacelynk para mis proyectos y me falta el tema de la alarma sonora

Saludos.
Hola

tienda de aplicaciones no tiene ningún límite de ubicación regional (aparte de China) por lo que debe ver esta aplicación como todo el mundo. ¿Tiene acceso a la tienda de aplicaciones en absoluto?

Hola , 

Tal vez estoy buscando mal, el nombre exacto para comprobar la aplicación ¿qué es? ¿Podría enviarme una captura de pantalla? Acabo de actualizar espacialmente una versión 2.0.1, está trabajando con 2.0.0
Hello, Erwin. There´s a way to ack the alert  created on Alert Manager by a script? I need to do this by pressing a physical keypad.
Hi,

Do you have the alert manager in a frame inside the pc/tablet visu? If yes you can use this custom Javascript:
Code:
$(function(){
  $(document).ready(function() {      
     var f= $('iframe');
     f.load(function(){
        if (typeof grp != 'undefined') {
           grp.listen('1/0/9', function(object, state) {
              if (state == 'value' && object.value == true ){
                 f.contents().find('#AcknowledgeButton').click();
              }
           }, true);
        }
     });
  });
});
BR,

Erwin
Hi,

I'm using SpaceLynk 2.1.0 and can't open Alert Manager. It opens up with just some small boxes on the left side of the screen. I've tried with firefox, chorme and iexplorer with always the same result. 

BR,
André Neves

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Can you try remove / re-install the app or clearing browser cache (history)?

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

I have installed "Alerts manager app" in a Wiser for KNX and it works fine inside of a frame in a visualization page, but unfortunately if you are in a different page the system does not jump to alert page when there is any alert. I selected the option "jump automatically" in user settings.

You only can see the alert if you are in the "alarm" page.

Thanks and best regards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

On the frame you need to check the box "persistant - Do not unload when hidden" to keep it loaded on the background.

By default frames are unloaded when hidden to avoid load on the background, to have the manager keep listening the page needs to be active, that's why you need to enable the checkbox.

BR,

Erwin
Great job !!

is there a way to have IOS push notification.

Only with pushover... ?
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT