This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Restore backup failed
Hi, I try to restore backup from Spacelynk v2.0 to another spacelynk v2.1 and several backup failed to restore (invalid).

Do you know if there is a trick/fle to modify in backup to reimport easily all my backup to different customer project.

I have one spacelynk and one homelynk as demo server for customer that i use to present and develop before deploying it to customer building.
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
I try with several different backup file and still the same error (Backup file is invalid)

I also try to reset the Spacelynk without sucess
I can open the archive file.
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
Have you made any changes to the backup file using 7Zip or other utility?
(09.02.2018, 11:17)admin Wrote: Have you made any changes to the backup file using 7Zip or other utility?

none ! I tried to restore at least 5 different project without any sucess !

Lots of them was made on Spacelynk and homelynk 2.0.1 firmware.

I can't restore it on my Spacelynk 2.1.1 firmware ! Any of them are accepted !

The fun point is that partial program are imported (but still message invalid file), but looks like some picture are missing.
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi,

Can you open the back-up with a compressed folder application like 7Zip? What is the size of your backup? Is it a couple of Kb's? Could be corrupt backup-up sets..

BR,

Erwin
(09.02.2018, 11:44)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Can you open the back-up with a compressed folder application like 7Zip? What is the size of your backup? Is it a couple of Kb's? Could be corrupt backup-up sets..

BR,

Erwin

Thank for your help.

No backup are ok ! I can open it, I used them several time before (like template for me). And I try different project to test.
The backup are at least 4MO

I sent you the link and the backup example.

It's a test server, feel free to do any action on it without risk.
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi
Did you try this backup on different device ?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

I just imported your backup into my W4K without issues, so your back-up is valid.. and your project/work is save (:

Now we need to check why you can't upload it in yours..

BR,

Erwin
(09.02.2018, 11:56)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

I just imported your backup into my W4K without issues, so your back-up is valid.. and your project/work is save (:

Now we need to check why you can't upload it in yours..

BR,

Erwin

just think about disabling the script in resident about the dns update or the customer would not have access to his server again but to yours ;-)

(09.02.2018, 11:53)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Did you try this backup on different device ?
BR

yes David, the backup is Ok !

In the past I used to import backup from Spacelynk to Homelynk, from Homelynk to Sapcelynk, from different version of firmware... without issue. I hope that it will continue like this because I have several backup I used as template for different customer project before deploying it in their building !
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi,

I just uploaded the backup into your device without issues..

Can you clear browser chache, try with disabled virus scanner or use another browser / pc to test yourself?

BR,

Erwin
(09.02.2018, 12:25)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

I just uploaded the backup into your device without issues..

Can you clear browser chache, try with disabled virus scanner or use another browser / pc to test yourself?

BR,

Erwin

ok looks like it's a cache problem after upgrading the firmware from 2.1.0 to 2.1.1 and not refresh my browser cache

Thanks for help !
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT