This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX/TP Error tag
Does anyone made a script for error reporting on the KNX/TP?

I think I've seen it on this forum, but can't find it when it's needed Tongue

Eirik
Hi
Try this

Code:
function check()
 local delta, wdt
   wdt = io.readfile('/tmp/tpuart.wdt') or ''
   wdt = tonumber(wdt) or 0
   delta = os.time() - wdt
 return delta <= 10
end

checktp = check()

log(checktp)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(09.03.2018, 10:20)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Try this

Code:
function check()
 local delta, wdt
   wdt = io.readfile('/tmp/tpuart.wdt') or ''
   wdt = tonumber(wdt) or 0
   delta = os.time() - wdt
 return delta <= 10
end

checktp = check()

log(checktp)

Hi

I have some issue with the connection to TP. It toggles between ERROR/OK all the time. 

Any idea what causes this behavior? I have set the electrician to check the connection to see if there is some idmissable connection, but if that is not the case, where to begin the search?

Edit; it seems I am able to send telegrams on the bus even when there is an error in the KNX/TP connection. When I try to change something, I do get a status feedback from the devices.

BR
Trond

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
It might be a hardware issue. Which LM model are you using? Also measure bus voltage if possible.
(08.11.2018, 08:03)admin Wrote: It might be a hardware issue. Which LM model are you using? Also measure bus voltage if possible.

It is a SpaceLYnk of the HW 1. If I am not mistaken, the FW is 2.1.0
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
(08.11.2018, 08:28)Trond Hoyem Wrote:
(08.11.2018, 08:03)admin Wrote: It might be a hardware issue. Which LM model are you using? Also measure bus voltage if possible.

It is a SpaceLYnk of the HW 1. If I am not mistaken, the FW is 2.1.0

There was a bug in this FW, install any new and problem will be solved.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5