This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

plc
hi 
i try to connect with a plc tm 2412 schneider , the network is modbus tcp. i create a json with only one variable . first i tested the variable from spacelyn with an other device( linkbox) and working  after i testing the plc with with linkbox and it working but the plc with spacelynk can not connect . the json is "mapping": [
{ "name": "Input 1", "bus_datatype": "float16", "type": "inputregister", "address": 1, "value_multiplier": 0.001, "units": "V"}
  ]

}

any help acceptable with appreciation.
Anything in Error logs? Try reading with a script and log the read result/error.
(13.06.2018, 07:06)admin Wrote: Anything in Error logs? Try reading with a script and log the read result/error.

in the error log nothing is clear ,i do not now if is correct the json ...  how is possible to read with script ?
thanks
Hi
Stupid question, but did you map object to your registry?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(13.06.2018, 12:05)Ντάνιελ. Wrote: Γεια
Stupid ερώτηση, αλλά εσείς χάρτη αντικειμένων στο ληξιαρχείο σας;
BR

ΗΙ .
yes i can to shape the map in the plc now for test i use only one variable
I mean in LM not PLC

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
(13.06.2018, 12:33)Daniel. Wrote: I mean in LM not PLC

i have a value but is not realy
with same setings the spacelynk working with an intesis box and plc working with intesis box
Then you have connection and you read a value. This means your conversion is wrong. By looking on the SoMachine This value is not float only int16 and you should not be using multiplayer.
Ctrl+F5
(13.06.2018, 13:06)Daniel. Wrote: Then you have connection and you read a value. This means your conversion is wrong. By looking on the SoMachine This value is not float only int16 and you should not be usingis 
is fault the json? the somachine has integer..... is possible to help me with json?
{ "name": "Input 1", "bus_datatype": "int16", "type": "inputregister", "address": 1}

Try this.
Ctrl+F5
(13.06.2018, 13:41)Daniel. Wrote: { "name": "Input 1", "bus_datatype": "int16", "type": "inputregister", "address": 1}

Try this.

now in the error log i have this     tes (TCP 192.168.1.10:502) read failed: Illegal function
Try changing type to register