This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Need a script for user password change
Hello ,

I created a 255 byte string on the visualization screen in a setting page that i created for user. Value of This 255 byte string point will be used user password. I put also a ok button which contains a 1 bit object. When customer push the ok button, the script which is written in 1 bit objectwill read value of 255 byte string object and change the password of related user.

I will be glad if you supply this script.

Regards,
You cannot get the username in the script, the better approach is to create .lp page and include it via iframe.
Hi ,
How can i create a LP page includes username and password nformations which can be change by customer ?
1. Upload attached pass.lp and pass.lua to user directory via FTP (more info here: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=85)
2. Make sure that "Enable password for User directory" is set in User access > User access settings
3. Place iframe in visualization, set URL to /user/pass.lp
4. Test with normal user, admin password cannot be changed this way
5. You can edit pass.lp and translate labels and error messages there

Attached Files
.lua   pass.lua (Size: 925 bytes / Downloads: 43)
.lp   pass.lp (Size: 1.56 KB / Downloads: 47)
1. Upload attached pass.lp and pass.lua to user directory via FTP (more info here: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=85)
2. Make sure that "Enable password for User directory" is set in User access > User access settings
3. Place iframe in visualization, set URL to /user/pass.lp
4. Test with normal user, admin password cannot be changed this way
5. You can edit pass.lp and translate labels and error messages there
----------------------------
Help me !
Has anyone done this yet?
I also followed the instructions, using FileZilla ftp software on LM3 (2 files in the tutorial)
But it does not find the file
Where do I go wrong? Sad
Help me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You must use apps FTP user to upload files. Files must be placed into user directory.
Hi,

I have a question about user login.

Is there any way to assign a user/visualization to a specific mac or ip?
I have activated remember user and password but I acces to LM from a local ip and from outside with vpn. Every time I change the access place, it asks me for my user password.
Any solution for remember the password always?

Thank you
(08.01.2019, 19:27)DGrandes Wrote: Hi,

I have activated remember user and password but I acces to LM from a local ip and from outside with vpn. Every time I change the access place, it asks me for my user password.

Thank you

For mobile you can use our android or iOS app, it saves user and password.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(09.01.2019, 09:07)Daniel. Wrote:

Thank you

Thanks, i knew it, but in shafari shortcut or in the icabmovile web browser i have fullscreen visualization. Is there any way to remove top and botton margin of Logic Machine Aplication when you enter to a visualization?

Thanks
(09.01.2019, 19:07)DGrandes Wrote:
(09.01.2019, 09:07)Daniel. Wrote:

Thank you

Thanks, i knew it, but in shafari shortcut or in the icabmovile web browser i have fullscreen visualization. Is there any way to remove top and botton margin of Logic Machine Aplication when you enter to a visualization?

Thanks
Which OS and device?
Ctrl+F5
IOS and iPhone 6s plus
(10.01.2019, 11:15)DGrandes Wrote: IOS and iPhone 6s plus

Which version of iOS? can you drop screenshot?
Ctrl+F5
(10.01.2019, 12:39)Daniel. Wrote:
(10.01.2019, 11:15)DGrandes Wrote: IOS and iPhone 6s plus

Which version of iOS? can you drop screenshot?

My iOS versión is 12.1.2 (16C101)

Thanks
I meant screenshot of the visu Smile
Ctrl+F5
(10.01.2019, 13:15)Daniel. Wrote: I meant screenshot of the visu Smile

OK, The top bar I have also in safari when making add to home screen and there is no way to hide it. The bottom bar is to be bale to navigate back to app otherwise you will be lock in it. Technically it could be removed in new app but a new app would need to be created. This takes long time as it needs certification.
Ctrl+F5
(10.01.2019, 14:08)Daniel. Wrote: OK, The top bar I have also in safari when making add to home screen and there is no way to hide it. The bottom bar is to be bale to navigate back to app otherwise you will be lock in it.  Technically it could be removed in new app but a new app would need to be created.  This takes long time as it needs certification.

OK, 

but in home screen shortcut of shafari I change the color and it seems that it is part of the application.

Is there any way to change top and bottom bar color?

Thanks
I can't find this option, can you guide me where it is?
Ctrl+F5
(10.01.2019, 15:55)Daniel. Wrote: I can't find this option, can you guide me where it is?

To change top bar color?

I´ve added in custom css:

body {

background: #0f0f1e  !important;  

}
(10.01.2019, 16:17)DGrandes Wrote:
(10.01.2019, 15:55)Daniel. Wrote: I can't find this option, can you guide me where it is?

To change top bar color?

I´ve added in custom css:

body {

background: #0f0f1e  !important;  

}
In LM? or you found such option somewhere in Safari?  Changing background in LM makes no difference.
Ctrl+F5