This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Presence simulation - Erwin
Hi 

This post is mainly directed to Erwin, but since the question might be relevant for others as well, I decided to post here...

In the example pages there is an example how to create a dynamic presence simulation for a home;
http://openrb.com/record-and-play-daily-...n-knx-bus/

I am about to implement this, but I have a few questions.
  • It is not clear to me how the tagging should be done. Should both the objects I want to store, and the control-object be tagged with 'Simulation'?
  • In the scripts there are used also the tag 'Simulatie'. Is this just the Dutch version of 'Simulation', and should it be the same all over?
It is not so easy for me to test it as I am doing this remotely for a customer, so it would be nice to get it right on the first try.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
Hi,

Ignore this script...

We have new presence simulation app (: Now testing.. 

BR,

Erwin
(23.01.2018, 16:02)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Ignore this script...

We have new presence simulation app (: Now testing.. 

BR,

Erwin

OK. When will that be ready for use? 
The customer expects this to be working now.... He is not a patient one...
Blush
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
I stay here for when there's news Wink
Testing is in progress ..

Here are some teaser screens (:

BR,

Erwin
I see that Angular rulesWink
Is it Angular? Aren’t they using Backbone?
I thinked that this is based on Angular because Processes App lookes very similar and there I've seen some similar to Angular constructions but a minute ago I've checked once more and I see a lot of Node JS modules and other JS libraries and no Angular and no Backbone.
Both wrong (:

We use Polymer

BR,

Erwin
There are so much JS libraries and frameworksWink
Hi
The app will come with small delay as there was need to optimize how the data is saved/queried to/from redis DB and some other improvements like cron.  New fw will be released before the app will go out.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.02.2018, 17:30)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
The app will come with small delay as there was need to optimize how the data is saved/queried to/from redis DB and some other improvements like cron.  New fw will be released before the app will go out.
BR

Hello, any news for the new presence simulation release ?  Is there a need of ear test ?

Best regards
Laurent
Hi Erwin,
have you an idea when will be out?
Thanks.
Hi,

Nope, all i know it's ready (it's already used in our FellerLYnk) but for W4K and SL it requires the new upcoming FW before it can be used.
I assume it will be launched directly when new FW is released. I have no time frame (yet) when that will be..

BR,

Erwin
Hi, Erwin

I think presence simulation script could be also used (with some modifications) to manage scenes from final user side.
What do you think about that?
The new app will be able to do this or it's better to try to modify the script?
Tnx

Peppe
Hi
New FW for W4K and SL is planned mid June.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,
Good news !
Please do you have any features list for W4k and SL with new FW ?
BR

(04.05.2018, 12:04)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Nope, all i know it's ready (it's already used in our FellerLYnk) but for W4K and SL it requires the new upcoming FW before it can be used.
I assume it will be launched directly when new FW is released. I have no time frame (yet) when that will be..

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,
It is my first time to heard about FellerLYnk, what is it please ?

BR
Hi
fellerLYnk is a dedicated branch product for Switzerland.

It is only minor update so not much new. From the early mentioned changes in apps storage handling, there will be new modbus profiles which now will use int64 DPT. New modbus error log.
Smartlink powertag profile. Some new widgets for Touch, Updated FbEditor with few simplifications and some minor things.
And for apps developers there is something called cron in Smile

BR
Ctrl+F5
Any ETA on this app?

I have a customer waiting for it that was promissed this months ago....
Hi!

I try to get the script to work on my SL 2.3.0 without success.
Have tagged all the items i want to record with "Simulation".

Have uploaded my configuration of the script to demo logicmachine, it does not work.
can you see what I'm doing wrong:
http://4n.lv:7999/scada-main

/ John