This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KWH Monitoring
Hello!

For kwh and Gas to monitor in the LM or HL what is the best and easiest way for that?
On the internet there are cables from P1 to USB, do they work on the LM or HL?
The USB I would like to use for Z-wave there is no hub between for sure, or is that possible?
I would like to have a solution here that is not too difficult for me, maybe at one time on the KNX bus like the P1G2 can, but maybe there are better and easier solutions.

Sjef
Some USB cables like that show up as a serial device.  If you know the protocol they are using on serial you can talk to them if the serial chipset they are using is also supported.  So definitely maybe lol.
First thing is to plus you usb device in to the USB port and see if it shows up as a serial device.