This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Right object type for Track Next/Previous
I am having trouble deciding how to implement a Next Track .. Previous Track for my sound system as objects. Should I use two separate objects?
Our KNX control for streaming player uses single object - 0 (false) for previous track, 1 (true) for next track
(03.02.2016, 16:10)admin Wrote: Our KNX control for streaming player uses single object - 0 (false) for previous track, 1 (true) for next track

thanks, probably I did not state my problem correctly. In the touch visualisation: what kind of "button" would give me the traditional look of next/previous. 

The problem with true/false is that if I want to jump next,next,next the object switches true,false,true.
Hi Elkin!
use Send Fixed Value = 1 parameter when adding Binary object on the visualization - this will be used as NEXT button.
Similar for PREVIOUS button.
(05.02.2016, 12:48)edgars Wrote: Hi Elkin!
use Send Fixed Value = 1 parameter when adding Binary object on the visualization - this will be used as NEXT button.
Similar for PREVIOUS button.

thanks!!!