This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Sip server
Hi, 

i have configured the sip server as per http://openrb.com/sip-server-on-logicmachine/

i have Linphone app installed on phone, displaying a connected state.  
How do i configure the server for additional sip door entry units to communicate with the server? (user, password etc)

many thanks
In LM's Users tab, you can add users with respective usernames and passwords. The same you need to put in Linphone app. Remember that the usernames should be numerical.
Smile  Thanks, 
I have it working now,
Hi
I see there's a SIP server there. Can this server trigger an GO based action? And vice versa can GO trigger SIP server action?

Could we have SIP client too? I mean a piece of code which can answer SIP call, authorize the user (by pnone number, PIN) and do a simple action like opening door etc triggered by dialed tones?
It would be great and I think cheap improvement.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
My experience with SIP clients in browsers (WebRTC) is that they require WSS and that means  SSL certificates and everyting, it's not a cheap add on and certainly not simple..

BR,

Erwin
(19.07.2019, 12:02)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: My experience with SIP clients in browsers (WebRTC) is that they require WSS and that means  SSL certificates and everyting, it's not a cheap add on and certainly not simple..

BR,

Erwin
I meant SIP client running on LM. Not web based SIP client.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
And the LM is not web based?