This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

[PRE-RELEASE 1] LogicMachine firmware 2019.10
Create new object, sync project, reboot. If object is missing after reboot then the card is read-only and needs to be replaced.
I've noticed that it's possible to add status object for objects in scenes now. This is great, but would it be possible to also add a function to avoid certain objects being saved by scene saving`?
A temporary workaround has been to create a static object used for status.

Best regards, Jørn.
Hi,

Only way to do that is to create 2 scenes that are triggerd by the same object, when saving you only save one of the scenes, the other holds the non saved scenes.

BR,

Erwin
Hello All,

Can I use the Recovery image for Logic Machine i.MX28 and Streaming Player to create a new micro sd card for LM3v2 (current card is dead)? and then apply this firmware or 2.3.0?

Kind Regards,
(15.01.2020, 12:04)manos@dynamitec Wrote: Hello All,

Can I use the Recovery image for Logic Machine i.MX28 and Streaming Player to create a new micro sd card for LM3v2 (current card is dead)? and then apply this firmware or 2.3.0?

Kind Regards,
SE has dedicated application note for this Smile
yes you can as long it is HW 1.0 of HL/SL
(15.01.2020, 12:17)Daniel. Wrote:
(15.01.2020, 12:04)manos@dynamitec Wrote: Hello All,

Kind Regards,
SE has dedicated application note for this Smile
yes you can as long it is HW 1.0 of HL/SL

Thank you Daniel. I haven't checked on SE website since its an LM3v2 and on https://openrb.com/firmwares/ for the recovery images there is no list with HW1 devices. Smile
well you mentioning firmware 2.3.0 which is HL/SL fw. We don't use such versioning Smile
I can't update LM Ambient, 

LM Ambient: http://dl.openrb.com/lm-19-mxs/lmwall-20191015.img    doesn't work.
I found that from time to time when I open 1wire tab then instead of group address aliast there is its knx id e.g. 3156. When I change tab and go back to 1wire tab then alias is again visible.
Done is better than perfect
@gdimaria, do you mean that you still get an old version after upgrade? This means that your SD card is read-only and needs to be replaced.
@buuuudzik, thanks, will have a look.