This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

W4K sunrise sunset

Hello fellows!

Can you help me with the following issue?
30’ after the sunrise I would like to switch off 2/2/6 and 2/2/7.
30’ before the sunrise I would like to switch on 2/2/6 and 2/2/7.
The error I get is the following: No event to run the selected block funvction
Hi,

Why do you make it so complex? Just create a scheduler with sunrise and sunset event and use the build-in offset..

BR,

Erwin

PS: You get the error because you use event elements as the final output, use normal elements for the output of the not equal block, and you need to add a timer to your sunrise/sunset element to trigger them on a given interval.
Dear Erwin, thank you for your reply.
As you suggest, I create two schedulers. One for sunrise and one for sunset.
I would like to energize the sunrise/sunset mode only if the home button is active.
Should i make a fbd script with lock out function so only when the home button is active to run the specific GA from the sunrise/sunset scheduler?
Is there any manual for W4K in order to learn more for the scripts and the fbd, because the manual of homelynk is very poor on scripting.
Hi,

Yes there is not a lot of scripting documented in the manual, we use in-class training for that. there is a scripting reference document here:

https://openrb.com/docs/lua.htm

A lot of this document is also embedded in the FW (on the right side of your script editor container panel).

For the logic, yes you should create a internal object for the scheduler output and make a "AND" logic with the button and attach the output to your load.
This can be done by FB or script, up to you what to use.

BR,

Erwin
Thank you very much. Witch in class training do you mean?
Hi,

You have to ask this to SE in your country, i give them on a regular base in the Netherlands, tomorrow i give another one (:

i know our Excellence Center is also giving training for our Global organization, your SE sales rep should be able to give you this info.

What country do you come from?

BR,

Erwin
Thank you very much Erwin! Greece!