This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet Scan doesnt find any bacnet server
(17.01.2020, 13:43)admin Wrote: You cannot run both BACnet client and server on the same device and on the same port. Disable server before running scan.

I have two logic Machine, one as bacnet server, and the other one as bacnet client. The LM as bacnet server works very well, it serves data to other devices. The problem is with the LM as Client bacnet, when I try to discover the LM as bacnet server (using BACnet Client app) it doesnt find it. But it justĀ  happen just with the last firmware, when I back to firmware (lm5m3-20180828), theĀ  BACnet Client app then start discover LM as servers. Any suggestion..

LM as server:
Server enabled: true
port: 47808
Object priority: 16
"1/1/5" testobject: object property Export selected

LM as client:
server enabled: false
port: 47808
Object priority: 16
App installed: BACnet client

best regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bacnet Scan doesnt find any bacnet server - by batistacaceres - 17.01.2020, 18:00