This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logical functions
Dears,

i am very used to KNX and using logical controllers with those products but i am looking into maybe adding LM to my portfolio. The problem is i have zero knowledge of scripting...

For example i want to do the following. My MDT heating controller puts out the 0-100% for cooling and 0-100% for heating. I need to make sure i have one 0-100% output.

I looked in the demo online (LM5 Lite) but i could not get any further with it.

I attached schreenshots

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can use FBeditor app on LM which uses visual block programming instead of scripts.
Hi,

I see Dutch text in your screenshot, if you are located in the Netherlands you could follow a scripting training (part of our Wiser for KNX training) at Schneider Electric done by me (:

BR,

Erwin