This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Can I use a script to edit other script?
Can I use aa event-base script to edit other event-base script? If I can, please help me to do that, better with a simple excample. Many thanks
See this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3421
Nice, thank you. But I have a question that if I dont want to edit the script by ID but by object, how can I do it?
For example, in object tab, I click to object 0/0/1 event script to edit script and it's "scada-main/main/editor?object=1" but in scripting tab, it's "scada-main/main/editor?id=15". They are the same but I want to edit the script by knowing it's object address instead of ID.

And how can I add a new script like this: name =1, group address = 10/7/1, active = true like in the screenshot

[Image: hsHKq20.png]
I find a solution, thank you