This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New Alexa
sync again and see if this happens again
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
thanks for your quick help. I will let know if it happens again.
Question for the blinds. As it works with percentage, it only goes down halfway. It sends 100 to the LM but that is only 39% of 255. I did change the object to “Scale” (5.01), but doesn’t have effect. Another way out is to write a script using fi virtual object translating to full 100%. Am I doing something wrong?
Sync again after changing to scale.
Ctrl+F5
(03.10.2022, 07:37)Daniel Wrote: Sync again after changing to scale.

I did, I synced the cloud after I changed the object data type to "scale" a few days back. However then it didn't work. Now 2 days later it suddenly works fine.

Since this was the first one of 9 I am trying to fix, I am now setting the scale and syncing for another blind: it doesn't work.
Changing data type is an edge case that is not handled at the moment. You can reboot LM for changes to sync properly.
(04.10.2022, 06:32)admin Wrote: Changing data type is an edge case that is not handled at the moment. You can reboot LM for changes to sync properly.

Thanks, works after reboot and syncing!
Hi there. Is there any new way to export/import Alexa objects to, for example, csv or plain text? It is very annoying to introduce every object one by one on each project.
Thanks!
As every app Alexa configs are stored in backup and can be restored on another device.
Ctrl+F5