This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic cloud: problem connection?
Hi,
it seems that a customer of mine cannot manage his sytem by cloud.

I see green light of regular connection but when I try to send a command I cannot see anything on ETS debug. I am connect with Zerotier.

Last week the same thing happened to another customer. In that case I delated the network and everything works again.

This is the second time to a different customer. Before delating the network I would like to understand with you.

Thanks.

BR
Do you have the latest LM cloud application installed? What if you reboot LM, does the data exchange start working again?
(29.06.2022, 12:48)admin Wrote: Do you have the latest LM cloud application installed? What if you reboot LM, does the data exchange start working again?

Hi Admin!

Last version installed! Reboot without success.

BR
What is in the LM cloud app logs?
[attachment=2696 Wrote:admin pid='26595' dateline='1656515282']What is in the LM cloud app logs?

Hi Admin,
here enclosed logs.

Thanks.

BR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Same problem here. Lots of my clients lost their connection while using the cloud. It is a general problem and I don't understand why nobody is reporting it.
All our LogicMachine LM5 Lite are updated to the latest firmware and every app too (LM Cloud, Mosaic, etc).
This is the symbol that appears seconds before the disconnections:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Domoticatorino, the object list sent to the cloud is empty so control is not working. Can you send us your LM backup via e-mail so we can check? Use wetransfer.com because e-mail will block backup as attachment.

@alexll, is this using the LM app? Have you tried via browser?
(30.06.2022, 06:30)admin Wrote: @Domoticatorino, the object list sent to the cloud is empty so control is not working. Can you send us your LM backup via e-mail so we can check? Use wetransfer.com because e-mail will block backup as attachment.

Hi Admin,
I verified and I found that all address was delated. But not only the GA but the all modbus devices, users, trends, scheduler. It seems that LM was completely delated.

Yesterday I did not realize it simply because the main page was normal.

I cannot understand. Can I send you backup in any case please?

Thanks.

BR
Then it might be an SD card issue. Backup won't provide any useful information unfortunately.
(30.06.2022, 10:32)admin Wrote: Then it might be an SD card issue. Backup won't provide any useful information unfortunately.

Hi Admin. I know that Backup is not useful in this situation. 

I am keeping under control the situation.

BR
(30.06.2022, 06:30)admin Wrote: @Domoticatorino, the object list sent to the cloud is empty so control is not working. Can you send us your LM backup via e-mail so we can check? Use wetransfer.com because e-mail will block backup as attachment.

I've just tried via browser and it works flawlessly. Why does it happen? Lots of my clients have iPhone + Logic Machine app and it seems cumbersome to make them change to a less intuitive way of accesing to Mosaic  Undecided
Can you provide some more info on when does this happen? Do you get this issue when the app is started for the first time on when switching back to the app when it has been running for some time?
(05.07.2022, 06:46)admin Wrote: Can you provide some more info on when does this happen? Do you get this issue when the app is started for the first time on when switching back to the app when it has been running for some time?

Hi admin. I get this issue the first time I access to Mosaic with the app (no matter the client), a few seconds after. Once the connection is closed after that circle I saw you, if I access again, it works well.
This happens only with the cloud + the app, not locally.
(05.07.2022, 06:46)admin Wrote: Can you provide some more info on when does this happen? Do you get this issue when the app is started for the first time on when switching back to the app when it has been running for some time?

After a month, I can confirm Mosaic works flawlessly with Safari on iOS but not with the LogicMachine app. The second one is absolutely broken when using the cloud.

Please, I beg you to try it and fix it. Thanks in advance.
Which account do you use on cloud? LM cloud account or google/microsoft?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.08.2022, 13:21)Daniel Wrote: Which account do you use on cloud? LM cloud account or google/microsoft?

Both of them, LM cloud account in some cases and Google ones in others. I don't know how is it possible that nobody is reporting this problem because, in my case, it happens on every iOS device  Huh
For Google account did you fallow registration process and did you use generated password in the app?
Ctrl+F5
(18.08.2022, 07:40)Daniel Wrote: For Google account did you fallow registration process and did you use generated password in the app?

Yes. As I said, the app works well and you can log in without problem, but, when you are inside using it, the connection gets lost in a few seconds.
Hm, I could not recreate this issue. Can you describe exact setup? Device, operating system version. LM fw, Mosaic version, LM cloud version.
Ctrl+F5
(25.08.2022, 07:25)Daniel Wrote: Hm, I could not recreate this issue. Can you describe exact setup? Device, operating system version. LM fw, Mosaic version, LM cloud version.

LogicMachine LM5 Lite, latest firmware from this forum (https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=3755), latest Mosaic and LM cloud versions (updated every time an update appears at the app store).

The problem occurs mainly when the application is left open in the background and the customer enters or leaves home (switches from 4G to WiFi or vice versa).