This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

FB Editor Staircase Lighting Function
Hello guys!!
I tried all the compinations but it seems that i can not make the staircase lighting module to work.
The only thing that does is when it receives 1 in the input the output stays 1, when it receives 0 it stays 0. No time function.
Any help please would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You need to add 'Filter' Filtr On-On / Off-__ between the outbut from your 'Lock out' and the input of your Stairase lighting function.
When you use this it only sent a 1 and never sent a 0.

the help says about input 1:
Start of the module by a telegram with the value not equal to zero. Output 1 has a one for the duration. If this input receives a zero, then Output 1 switches to zero.

i did made a script and do the same, but it also checks if the doors are closed, it all the doors are closed, then it goes off, if not, it stay on.
*at my script, more doors enable the lights, but not at all doors are the check if it is closed.

but it is a script, not blockly like you used.

Code:
--Read current status/value
deur_berging = grp.getvalue('14/0/57')            --'Deur Berging'
Garage_loopdeur = grp.getvalue('14/0/65')        --'Garage Loopdeur'
Poort = grp.getvalue('14/0/45')                --'Poort Buiten'
Schemering = grp.getvalue('5/0/9')            --'Schemering'
Buitenlamp_achterdeur = grp.getvalue('1/4/162')        --'B verl. Achterdeurlamp (tm)'    

--if one of these go open, set light on
if (deur_berging or Garage_loopdeur or Poort == true)
        and Buitenlamp_achterdeur == false
        and Schemering < 200
then grp.checkwrite('1/1/162', true)            --'B verl. Achterdeurlamp (s)'
end

os.sleep (300)                        --wacht voor 300 seconden (5 minuten)

repeat    -- repeat all below till 'Buitenlamp_achterdeur' is off

--Read current status/value (find because update time, doenst work with getvalue
deur_berging =         grp.find('14/0/57')            --'Deur Berging'
Garage_loopdeur =     grp.find('14/0/65')            --'Garage Loopdeur'
Poort =         grp.find('14/0/45')            --'Poort Buiten'

--calculate the time differents between now and last time of a true
now = os.time()                                -- current timestamp in seconds
delta_deur_berging    = now - deur_berging.updatetime         -- last object update relative time
delta_Garage_loopdeur     = now - Garage_loopdeur.updatetime         -- last object update relative time
delta_Poort         = now - Poort.updatetime             -- last object update relative time

--Read current status/value
get_deur_berging =     grp.getvalue('14/0/57')            --'Deur Berging'
get_Garage_loopdeur =     grp.getvalue('14/0/65')            --'Garage Loopdeur'
get_Poort =         grp.getvalue('14/0/45')            --'Poort Buiten'
Buitenlamp_achterdeur = grp.getvalue('1/4/162')            --'B verl. Achterdeurlamp (tm)'    

--if all is closed for set time turn light off
if         delta_deur_berging >    (1 * 60 ) -- minuten        -- controleer of de PIR niet meer actief is geweest voor de laatste 1 minuut
        and     delta_Garage_loopdeur >    (1 * 60 ) -- minuten        -- controleer of de PIR niet meer actief is geweest voor de laatste 1 minuut
        and     delta_Poort >        (1 * 60 ) -- minuten        -- controleer of de PIR niet meer actief is geweest voor de laatste 1 minuut
        and get_deur_berging == false
        and get_Garage_loopdeur == false
        and get_Poort == false
                and Buitenlamp_achterdeur == true
then    grp.checkwrite('1/1/162', false)            --'B verl. Achterdeurlamp (s)'
end

os.sleep (120)                        --wacht voor 120 seconden (2 minuten)
Buitenlamp_achterdeur = grp.getvalue('1/4/162')        --'B verl. Achterdeurlamp (tm)'    

until (Buitenlamp_achterdeur == false)
Thank you Dre for your reply.
I add the filter as you said but the problem still exists, I can not make the staircase lighting to set lights to off after 10sec.
It seems that this block works only as timer not as event. It was made by SE and I asked them to check it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you Daniel!