This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

refresh button on objects page not updating
Hi,

I have created a scripts which use, grp.settags \ grp.removealltags to add and remove tags on objects.  In order to see this change you have to refresh the web browser.  I would expect that the refresh button at the bottom of objects page would do this.

Thanks,

Roger
Thanks, Roger. This bug will be fixed in next FW release. You will still have to do a manual refresh via button though, but not a full browser refresh.
That would be great. Thanks.
Hi,

it's possible to do something like <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="15"> in a visualisation page?

I use a spaceLYnk (Fw 1.2.1) with multiple ipads. After a while my iPads synch not everymore (I don't no why). One iPad shows the new status and other don't do this.
Energy savings and Screensaver are off. If we kill the "Home App" and turn it on back it's working normal.

Regards
Habib
You can this function to Custom JavaScript:
Code:
setTimeout(function() {
  window.location.reload();
}, 15 * 1000);
Thx :-) It works great