This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNXnet/IP tunneling to link 18 IPS
Hi,

I have a customer thathave a Netx with 18 KNX interfaces (IPS). Netx version is very old and he want to change it for a Logic Machine.
Is there any update about this? Is there any aplication to do IP tunneling with all IPS? Or is it necesary change IPS to IPRs? Customer donĀ“t want to change it.

Thanks
LM can connect to only one tunneling device, if you have 18 then you need routers.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.02.2023, 09:25)Daniel Wrote: LM can connect to only one tunneling device, if you have 18 then you need routers.
Ok Thanks
Hi, I'm curious about this. Why would your customer choose to switch from Netx BMS to LM? For me they are very different solutions, each one specialized in its own.