This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

collect data in array an save in cv file
hi, 
i want to have how to write lua script to collect data in array an save it on csv file with time and date file.

Code:
os.execute('mkdir -p /home/ftp/Rapport_SatCl/Jour')
---------------writing to file--------------------------------
local pile = io.open('/home/ftp/Rapport_SatCl/Jour/Rapport_CuSt_Jour_'..os.date('%d%B%Y')..'.csv',"a")
pile:write('\n')
for i =0 ,4 do
  pile.write(arr_for_Session[i])
  pile.write(';')
end
for j =0,5 do
   pile:write(arr_avis [j])
   pile:write(';')
end
for k=0,7 do
  pile:write(arr_avis[k])
   pile:write(';')
end
pile:write(text)
pile:write('\n')
Hi mellotron!

I would like to ask you - what kind of data do you want to store and where data comes from?
(27.04.2023, 08:50)RomansP Wrote: Hi mellotron!

I would like to ask you - what kind of data do you want to store and where data comes from?

hello Roman, i want to store binari value
What kind of a binary value? Is it a single object value or multiple objects?
(27.04.2023, 09:07)admin Wrote: What kind of a binary value? Is it a single object value or multiple objects?

it is multiple object value

(27.04.2023, 09:07)admin Wrote: What kind of a binary value? Is it a single object value or multiple objects?

in fact I made a series of questions that the user must answer and for this fact, I realized a visualization constitutes 4 pages and on each page there are 5 on/off button, I would like to be able to collect these data for a given session.
You can create a separate .lp/HTML page and include it via iframe into visualization. See docs here for more info: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=85