This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2023.06
LM firmware 2023.06 is ready.

This firmware fixes possible project loss when several power cycles happen in a short time period.

Users running 2023.04 can install an update package instead of a full firmware upgrade

Go to LogicMachine > Utilities > Install updates
update file | signature

You can find the hardware model in the "Upgrade firmware" window:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1740]

LM5 Power devices with i.MX6 CPU
LM5 Lite (3 DIN units): image file | signature
LM5 Lite + Ext (4 or 6 DIN units): image file | signature
LM5 Reactor GM KNX: image file | signature
LM5 Reactor GM CANx: image file | signature
LM5 Reactor Dimmer KNX: image file | signature
LM5 Reactor Dimmer CANx: image file | signature
LM5 Reactor IO V2: image file | signature
LM5 M4 (4 DIN units): image file | signature
LM Wall (Ambient V2): image file | signature

Extra packages (i.MX6 CPU)

Devices with old CPU (i.MX28)
LM2 IMX: image file | signature
LM3 V1 (4 x RS-485): image file | signature
LM3 V2 (3 x RS-485 and 1 x RS-232): image file | signature
LM4: image file | signature
LM5 4 DIN units: image file | signature
LM Wall (Ambient): image file | signature
LM Reactor Lite: image file | signature
LM Reactor V1: image file | signature
LM Reactor V2: image file | signature
LM Reactor V3: image file | signature

Extra packages (i.MX28 CPU)

Video tutorials: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...9#pid21069
(08.06.2023, 09:09)admin Wrote: LM firmware 2023.06 is ready.

This firmware fixes possible project loss when several power cycles happen in a short time period.

Users running 2023.04 can install an update package instead of a full firmware upgrade

Go to LogicMachine > Utilities > Install updates
update file | signature

You can find the hardware model in the "Upgrade firmware" window:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1740]

LM5 Power devices with i.MX6 CPU
LM5 Reactor GM KNX: image file | signature
LM5 Reactor GM CANx: image file | signature
LM5 Reactor Dimmer KNX: image file | signature
LM5 Reactor Dimmer CANx: image file | signature
LM5 Reactor IO V2: image file | signature
LM5 M4 (4 DIN units): image file | signature
LM Wall (Ambient V2): image file | signature

Extra packages (i.MX6 CPU)

Devices with old CPU (i.MX28)
LM2 IMX: image file | signature
LM3 V1 (4 x RS-485): image file | signature
LM3 V2 (3 x RS-485 and 1 x RS-232): image file | signature
LM4: image file | signature
LM5 4 DIN units: image file | signature
LM Wall (Ambient): image file | signature
LM Reactor Lite: image file | signature
LM Reactor V1: image file | signature
LM Reactor V2: image file | signature
LM Reactor V3: image file | signature

Extra packages (i.MX28 CPU)

Video tutorials: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...9#pid21069

When I attempted to upgrade the firmware on my LM5 SW: 20230420, I encountered an error stating that signature verification had failed. As you can see attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try downloading both files again. The image file might be corrupted or you might have downloaded a wrong signature.
should i see firmware version updated to 2023.06 after installing just update package? or do I need to reboot?
(11.08.2023, 15:19)myg Wrote: should i see firmware version updated to 2023.06 after installing just update package? or do I need to reboot?

If you just installed a package then only this package is updated not the whole firmware.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi ,
I have a problem. I have some 2 byte unsigned integer looks like 23 before. Now it looks like (23) in the visualation.
255 byte string values was 7 before. Now it looks like 7 (07 ) in the visualation.
How can I change this old way ?
This only affects visualization editor but not visualization viewer. This comes from custom values being attached to an object. For 250 byte string change datatype to a numeric value, remove all custom values and it will work correctly.
Hi,

I 've experiences the "project loss when several power cycles happen in a short time period" issue in a LM5 Lite using 20230607 firmware...
The issue in April firmware was definitely fixed so your issue must be related to something else. Why do you say you lost project? Maybe data got corrupted? If the power outage happens in a moment when LM tries to save project to SD then unexpected things can happen.
Ctrl+F5
(27.10.2023, 09:43)Daniel Wrote: The issue in April firmware was definitely fixed so your issue must be related to something else.  Why do you say you lost project? Maybe data got corrupted? If the power outage happens in a moment when LM tries to save project to SD then unexpected things can happen.

Hi,

I say project lost because there was a project (plans, scripts, groupaddresses,...) in the logic machine and after two or three power losses on a short period all data has gone....
(Icons, net configuration, ftp files, ... are not lost)

I had experienced the same issue using april firmware...
Can you make a backup of this LM (with lost project) and send to PM?
Ctrl+F5
(27.10.2023, 10:22)Daniel Wrote: Can you make a backup of this LM (with lost project) and send to PM?

No... I've restored it....
You've destroyed the evidence Wink
If it happens again we need to investigate it.
Ctrl+F5
(27.10.2023, 10:32)Daniel Wrote: You've destroyed the evidence Wink
If it happens again we need to investigate it.

Ok! Thanks!
(27.10.2023, 10:19)jmir Wrote: I say project lost because there was a project (plans, scripts, groupaddresses,...) in the logic machine and after two or three power losses on a short period all data has gone....
(Icons, net configuration, ftp files, ... are not lost)

I had experienced the same issue using april firmware...

It happened something similar to my LM5. Scripts, trend, everything was lost. But the SD-Card was fine, I've checked it on a linux machine and everything was fine with it.
Then I put a new card in (not industrial, UNV camera card), restored the os and updated to the latest. The trend creator was saying trend is full, and I saw something strange - the group addresses and names where still present. Then I executed a factory reset and now it's working as it should.
You have LM with on-board flash that is used to store the database and trends. Looks like it was not detected during one boot and the project was "lost". If such issue happens again contact us for a repair/replacement. Make sure to backup LM project periodically.
(14.11.2023, 12:42)admin Wrote: You have LM with on-board flash that is used to store the database and trends. Looks like it was not detected during one boot and the project was "lost". If such issue happens again contact us for a repair/replacement. Make sure to backup LM project periodically.

Is there option to check the health of that flash? I don't see any reference in the system log, only this "mmcblk0: p1 p2 p3", but it's the SD-Card.

The LM is this:
HW: LM5 Reactor IO V2/V3 (i.MX6)
SW: 20230607
(19.11.2023, 16:02)zoltan Wrote:
(14.11.2023, 12:42)admin Wrote: You have LM with on-board flash that is used to store the database and trends. Looks like it was not detected during one boot and the project was "lost". If such issue happens again contact us for a repair/replacement. Make sure to backup LM project periodically.

Is there option to check the health of that flash? I don't see any reference in the system log, only this "mmcblk0: p1 p2 p3", but it's the SD-Card.

The LM is this:
HW: LM5 Reactor IO V2/V3 (i.MX6)
SW: 20230607
system config, status, system status, partitions

File system           Total size Used              Free        Mounted on
/dev/root              232.0M   22.5M (10%)  209.4M    /
tmpfs                   61.1M     5.9M (10%)    55.1M      /tmp
tmpfs                   4.0M       12.0K (0%)    4.0M        /dev
/dev/mmcblk0p3   6.9G        28.0M (0%)   6.9G        /data
/dev/mtdblock0     32.0M      7.0M (22%)   25.0M      /data/storage/db

thats how internal flash is named
Hi we can't install bacnet packages to 202306 firmware. We received signature failure. We tried for different LM5LP2

Regards
Post the links where from you downloaded the packages.
Ctrl+F5