This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2023.06
(27.10.2023, 10:19)jmir Wrote: I say project lost because there was a project (plans, scripts, groupaddresses,...) in the logic machine and after two or three power losses on a short period all data has gone....
(Icons, net configuration, ftp files, ... are not lost)

I had experienced the same issue using april firmware...

It happened something similar to my LM5. Scripts, trend, everything was lost. But the SD-Card was fine, I've checked it on a linux machine and everything was fine with it.
Then I put a new card in (not industrial, UNV camera card), restored the os and updated to the latest. The trend creator was saying trend is full, and I saw something strange - the group addresses and names where still present. Then I executed a factory reset and now it's working as it should.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2023.06 - by zoltan - 14.11.2023, 11:04