This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

HDL Zigbee Valve not working properly
Hi,
I am trying to use 9 HDL Zigbee Valves but I am having problems using 5 of them. They seem to have different firmware from the others and I will probably need another JSON profile for them. I will attach the logs and series of photos to better explain the problem.
.zip   hdl zigbee valve.zip (Size: 358.77 KB / Downloads: 4)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We will add MIGT05.19 to the same profile as Rti-Tek Thermostat. Consider adding a ZigBee router/repeater to your installation as your signal levels are really low and the communication might be unstable. Any permanently powered ZigBee device will do (smart plug, etc).
(06.10.2023, 09:57)admin Wrote: We will add MIGT05.19 to the same profile as Rti-Tek Thermostat. Consider adding a ZigBee router/repeater to your installation as your signal levels are really low and the communication might be unstable. Any permanently powered ZigBee device will do (smart plug, etc).

Great! Thank you for the short time answer. How long will it take though? Will I need to install another ipk? and finally will I need to re-do the initial configuration?
New app version should be released in a week or so. You will need to install new app then reset and pair all MIGT05.19 devices again.
OK, Thank you please let me know when you publish it. Would an IKEA TRÅDFRI E27 806 lumen work as a repeater for the mesh ZigBee network?
It should work, just make sure that it is always powered up.
Any news on the update?
New ZigBee app has been published, see if your valve works now.