This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Is it possible to integrate LM with AWS IoT as of 2023?
Hi!
I have reviewed the thread below and understood we can place cert files of AWS IoT in LM,
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...ht=aws+iot

but is it possible to integrate LM with AWS IoT as of 2023?

In my understanding, if we want LM to play a role as an AWS IoT device we need to install AWS IoT SDK which requires either of Node.js(version10+), Python(Version3.6+) or Java(version8) but is there any way possible to install it?

FYR
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/iot/latest/d...-sdks.html

Thank you so much in advance!
AWS IoT supports MQTT so you don't need any SDK to work with it.
Thank you admin it is actually true.
After you said so I tried and successfully connect LM with AWS IoT. : )

However I had a hard time placing the certificate files in LM.
I wanted to store them in 'data/ftp' directory with FTP but when I use the sevice like Filezilla (Visual FTP tool) I could not find the 'data/ftp' directory
and even though I tried placing the certificate files in other directory I could not reach them from the script.
Is there a easier way to place the certificate files in LM? Like scp commands?
/data/ftp/ is the root directory for FTP server ftp login (not apps). If you upload client.crt into ftp root directory the absolute file path will be /data/ftp/client.crt
Oh I see! I need to use "ftp" for the username to use the folder /data/ftp/.
Can I use scp command to do the same thing?
You can only use FTP.
OK : ) Thank you for your answer admin!