This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2024.01
Are you using KNX/IP secure? Is the communication between LM and KNX routers working correctly?
(20.02.2024, 07:53)admin Wrote: Are you using KNX/IP secure? Is the communication between LM and KNX routers working correctly?

Hi. I'm not using knx secure. Yes, LM and routers is working. I can deliver command, but I can't see it in group monitor
Which ETS connection mode is used? KNX/IP Routing (multicast) or KNX/IP Tunnel to LM?
(20.02.2024, 09:47)admin Wrote: Which ETS connection mode is used? KNX/IP Routing (multicast) or KNX/IP Tunnel to LM?

In knx connection is selected IP routing (multicast to 224.0.23.12). If I'm phisically conected to ip network I can see LM traffic in group monitor using multicast (wifi adaptor). If I connect, locally or VPN, to an IP router (knx tunneling) I only see devices response in GROUP MONITOR, not LM telegrams. If I connect to router and use BUS MONITOR I can see LM telegrams. Kinda strange
(20.02.2024, 11:52)jlfneira Wrote:
(20.02.2024, 09:47)admin Wrote: Which ETS connection mode is used? KNX/IP Routing (multicast) or KNX/IP Tunnel to LM?

In knx connection is selected IP routing (multicast to 224.0.23.12). If I'm phisically conected to ip network I can see LM traffic in group monitor using multicast (wifi adaptor). If I connect, locally or VPN, to an IP router (knx tunneling) I only see devices response in GROUP MONITOR, not LM telegrams. If I connect to router and use BUS MONITOR I can see LM telegrams. Kinda strange

Sorry for your time. Problem is at knx/ip router. There are three same model (IPR/S 3.5.1 from ABB) and one of them just show this behaviour. Probably an internal error. Telegrams from Logic Machine show fine in another line and KNX/IP and routing from another device (not LogicĀ  Machine) neither show in affected gateway. Thank you