This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to store user’s settings
Hi! I would like to have a control page on mosaic or similar that lets me define the brightness of lights per room. From that page the user can establishes this parameter and from the wall switches I will read it and with one press it will establish the appropriate brightness. Can you recommend where to store that data? Virtual addresses for example?
Thanks !!
You can just use a virtual object to store the brightness value. An event script attached to your wall switch object which will read your brightness and send it to your room object.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.05.2024, 06:35)Daniel Wrote: You can just use a virtual object to store the brightness value. An event script attached to your wall switch object which will read your brightness and send it to your room object.

Thanks!