This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Shutter command
Hi,
I would to simplify the shutter commands. In visualisation I have to use 3 icons for up, stop and down. As you can see is smartphone visualisation we have 3 lines per shutter.
Could you suggest anything different please?
Thanks.
Dear LM,
it would be great to have 3 button controller. Up - stop - down in one row which utilise two group objects. First for up/down, second for stop (short operation).

Domoticatorino
I use "position" instead of up/down (called Long operation in KNX) in touch visu. This solution takes only one row.
Alternatively look if you can switch your shutter to up - stop - down - stop mode. Most of shutters support this mode.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259