This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04
:-)))) I'm downloadig

Hi Erwin,

really nice what I've seen in the first minutes I'm working with the new Fw. I like the idea with the new touch visualisation, but I've to do much modifications to make all the new widgets usable with my existing programming. 

I've made a quick&dirty new floor and room layout from my house. They're a lot, so the don't have enough place above the visualisation. I know, that I can do a change in menü setting, so they're all in a dropdown list. On a smartphone display there isn't much place for visualisation but you have in every screen a "master" menu bar in the bottom with the name of the room... this one is already in the top bar with underline. the function of the bottom bar is for changing themes and another navigation like that one in the top (with additional group function lighting/power etc. 

Is it not better to make one menu bar (maybe the top bar) and get the space on buttom back for visualisation?

that are only my 5 cent's  Wink  At moment I like the new firmware and many thx for the early release. I have much work now in the next days :-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.04 - by Habib - 01.05.2017, 15:32