This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06
Hi, here are my findings so far (one day) after restoring my backup to a fresh LM4 running RC3:
  1. Scheduler events are doubled in most (not all) my schedulers
  2. In visualisation, the icon that gets status from a byte object that I use to display my AC status (which is driven by multiple icons per status value i.e. off_icon when value=0, on_icon when value=1 etc) is displayed correctly within the editor, but it is vanished when I view the visualisation page directly from browser or from iPhone, iPads etc.
  3. I get too the "Mosaic 2.0 error: cannot open /data/apps/store/data/mosaic20/lua/mqtt_library.lua: No such file or directory" any 5 minutes or so
  4. There are logs created by an "unknown" script (probably running hidden for the Alexa integration) each time you saying a command to Alexa (probably due to RC3 debuging?)
  5. Alexa integration is working ok, but I cannot find how to expose also my shutter objects (there are options only for lights, locks and thermostats)

Also, is there a way now in RC3 to enable or disable a schedule from within a script?
Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2017.06 - by jetsetter - 09.06.2017, 08:06