This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

spaceLYnk Hw Version?
Hi Erwin,

is this the HW Version on the sticker at the right side?

In my Case V1.2?

AH, I've read now, the HW 2.X has a new Reset Button on top and is build after 13. October 2017....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Yes that is all correct, i don’t think anyone has the new HW for spaceLYnk already as there where still a few on stock, the homeLYnk hardware is already changed to Wiser for KNX (W4K).

BR,

Erwin
What it's exact meaning the homelynk is changed to Wiser. It's a complete Hardware Base changed and is not compatible to spacelynk anymore? Or it's only the naming which has changed?

I need this info, because we sell a lot of SL and HL's.

I take a quick look at schneiders HP and found that one: https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/pr...r-for-knx/
It's looks it has only changes the naming.... and the same Hw Plattform than SL?
Hi,

Yes HL and SL got both the same HW (CPU) upgrade, so all keeps compatible as it was.

In the upcomming months we are going to launch our new platform for residential ‘Wiser’ a 100% wireless system based on Zigbee and Bluetooth for Light, Heat, Energy and Door communication.

homeLYnk is now renamed to Wiser for KNX (W4K) and will become fully integratable with the new Wiser platform. For now it has no changes in the FW for Wiser because Wiser HW is not available yet but upcomming FW will get extra features to support Wiser Zigbee and BLE.

Our new Wiser will be showed on L&B 2018, Merten (by Scheider Electric) already has the Wiser Light BLE switches on the market with very cool features you can set into the switch like schedulers, timers etc. You can retrofit your house to latest automation in a few hours without re-wiring. Add W4K and your wireless Wiser installation is fully compatible with KNX, Modbus, BACnet, IP and IoT.

BR,

Erwin
Nice. Sounds interesting :-) thx erwin for this info's.
(28.10.2017, 12:15)Habib Wrote: Nice. Sounds interesting :-) thx erwin for this info's.

cool,
a question, is there a way from remote access to identify the HW version (with mac adress...) from the v1 to last Hardware

regards
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi,

Under System -> Status -> System Status you can see the CPU model, this will tell HW1 or HW2 version. (ARM9 = HW1), MAC can be found under System -> Network -> Interfaces.

BR,

Erwin
What are the diferences between Spacelynk HW2.0 and HW3.0 ?
Hi
HW 3.0 has 2 x faster CPU(900MHz), 2xmore RAM(256MB) and it has SPI flash to keep the data safe forever.   HW3.1 to all that also has SCL industrial SD card.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I have installed some 1st version spacelynks, some years ago.

How did the CPUs evolved since then ?

HW1 = One core ARM v6 @xx + 128MB RAM ?
HW2 = Dual core ARM v7 Cortex A9 @~500Mhz + 128MB RAM ?
HW3 = Dual core ARM v7 Cortex A9 @~900Mhz + 256MB RAM ?
HW3.1 =?
Thank you
HW1.X = i.MX28 - 456MHz
HW2.X = i.MX6 - 500MHz - 3X faster then HW1.X
HW3.X = i.MX6 -900MHz - 6X faster than HW1.X, 2X faster than HW 2.0
The speed multiplications are not always correct as it depend of what type of operation but on average it should be like that.
Ctrl+F5
So Arm7 rev 5 (v7) is HW3?
Arm7 is imx6
Hi,

Version is printed on the side of the controller, i think you can see it also on RAM, HW2 has 64Mb and HW3 has 128Mb if i’m correct.

BR,

Erwin
(08.03.2019, 16:28)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Version is printed on the side of the controller, i think you can see it also on RAM, HW2 has 64Mb and HW3 has 128Mb if i’m correct.

BR,

Erwin

128MB and 256MB
Ctrl+F5
Thanks Daniel! i should stop drive and text (:
Spacelynk is located 500km away, so I’m trying to figure out if it’s HW2 or 3 through the system page..
(08.03.2019, 17:03)FatMax Wrote: Spacelynk is located 500km away, so I’m trying to figure out if it’s HW2 or 3 through the system page..

When did you purchase it?
Ctrl+F5
Late September 2018, purchased and installed by Schneider Electric.
(08.03.2019, 17:28)FatMax Wrote: Late September 2018, purchased and installed by Schneider Electric.

That is in did on a edge when we started to supply. There is easy way to check if it is 2.0 or 3.0. In Configuration next to CPU/IO and RAM there should be also info about DISK. If you have disk info then it is 3.0 if not then 2.0.  This is info about space left on SPI flash.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5