This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud app
Please see here step-by step guide for beta version of LogicMachine cloud solution : http://openrb.com/logicmachine-cloud-solution

Some notes:
1. LogicMachine can be located in LAN with local IP, no public IP is required, no VPNs, no NATs is required on routers
2. You can specify which specific objects can be controlled from cloud (not the whole installation with sensitive objects like security). These objects are synced with cloud server via secure MQTT connection, almost in real-time
3. This solution has a native Android app to access cloud (iOS will be made as well). Cloud can be also accessed from PC: https://cloud.logicmachine.net/
4. You can assign several LogicMachines to one cloud account

Your test results and suggestions are welcome as always!
Hi Edgars,

Works great ! (for as far is i tested it)

BR,

Erwin
Cry  it is a pity that it doesn't works with schneider devices :-(
They didn't have the app store.... or an firmware based on the latest LM releases....
(02.02.2017, 17:08)Habib Wrote: Cry  it is a pity that it doesn't works with schneider devices :-(
They didn't have the app store.... or an firmware based on the latest LM releases....

Hi Habib,

We have homeLYnk Remote, also with direct cloud connection so its basicly the same..

What do you miss?

BR,

Erin
Hi Erwin,

I know, but that works only with homelynk's not with spacelynks. I buy and sell in most cases SL's....
Hi
I followed the step by step manual above but the page https://cloud.logicmachine.net/apps/data/mosaic/#r/0/0 doesn't replicate changes back to my LM device. I can't find why.
I see my mosaic boxes filled with proper values but everytime I'm trying to change a value then nothing happened at LM side. And after five seconds the value returns back (probably because of feedback is send at the moment).
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Thomas, did you set IP setting correctly on LM - subnet, gateway and valid DNS server? I had this issue for one of our partners when there was gateway missing in network settings.
Great, excellent, wonderfull !
I am using LM3 and have updated to the latest version 9/2016
I do not see "amazon alexa" On LM's main screen click on Admin icon. Or this version is only for developers
Sad please help me!
Amazon Alexa integration is done but the service is currently on hold. We have a ready Skill, but there is some bug on Amazon cloud which they trying to fix. If not fixed in soonest we will put this service on another cloud. Update will follow.
(17.02.2017, 07:10)edgars Wrote: Thomas, did you set IP setting correctly on LM - subnet, gateway and valid DNS server? I had this issue for one of our partners when there was gateway missing in network settings.

I have the same problem, but IP settings are correct. What else could cause this problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Try 8.8.8.8 as DNS as i don't think current is correct..
(29.03.2017, 06:42)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Try 8.8.8.8 as DNS as i don't think current is correct..

Didn't help
See if you can ping cloud.logicmachine.net from System Config > Status > Network utilities
(29.03.2017, 07:13)admin Wrote: See if you can ping cloud.logicmachine.net from System Config > Status > Network utilities

Code:
PING cloud.logicmachine.net (34.192.109.118): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 34.192.109.118: seq=0 ttl=46 time=122.423 ms
64 bytes from 34.192.109.118: seq=1 ttl=46 time=121.798 ms
64 bytes from 34.192.109.118: seq=2 ttl=46 time=121.744 ms
64 bytes from 34.192.109.118: seq=3 ttl=46 time=121.702 ms

--- cloud.logicmachine.net ping statistics ---
4 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 121.702/121.916/122.423 ms
Any thoughts?
which browser do you use?
Could you please try other browser?
What is your login name? (you can PM to me)
(31.03.2017, 13:40)edgars Wrote: which browser do you use?
Could you please try other browser?
What is your login name? (you can PM to me)

Yep, its browser. I tried with iPhone Safari - not working, but now I downloaded Chrome and it works.
Will it be fixed? Because with Safari you can add a link on your iPhone home-screen so it looks like an app.
Hello,

I would like to try the connection with your cloud.

I have an LM5 lite.

I installed the apps cloud.

But When i want to creat un new user. I have an error message.

It has completely stopped work. I don't know why. The last replication was 16.2.2017.
Now "Sign Out" button does nothing.
"Sync cloud" ends in endless arrows rotating with no effect.
I tried uninstall and re-install the package.
IP settings is correct because I'm connected remotely and the weather forecast (Yahoo through LM API) and other services based on http access works. NTP works. The only thing which doesn't work is Cloud application.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
there is temporary issue due to moving to other cloud server. In one hour all should work fine. Sorry for troubles.