This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Excecuting of an scheduled script
Hi,

I've tried to make a new script which should be excecute every 2 minutes. The same job I have done before on another spaceLYnk and it work's.
What I'm doing wrong?

at moment the script includes only one row: alert('script excecution')

with these settings:

[Image: timesettings.png]
Hi,

Just did the same thing and it works. Try disabling the schedule and then saving the script and enabling it. Try rebooting the LM. Still not working after that then can only be firmware. If you working on the current beta, could try reinstalling the firmware.

Thanks,

Roger
I use the actual release of spaceLYnk Firmware 1.2. On the other SL where the same script is working was made as there was installed the former firmware 1.1.1....
I think it must be a bug in my firmware :-( but what should I now doing.
reboot, deactivate reboot&storing the same script again, made a copy of them.... all didn't works...
Is there anything in Error logs?
Hi admin,

no, but now it's working. After few reboots with the GUI Commend, now I've disconnected the power and after it cames back, the script excecute every 2 minutes :-)
But why I need a whole cold reboot for activating a scheduled script?
No, reboot is not needed and there's no difference between hot/cold boot. Try to reproduce this issue.