This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[RELEASE] LogicMachine firmware 2023.06
(27.12.2023, 13:56)Daniel Wrote: Post the links where from you downloaded the packages.

It installed after several restart. And we didn't do it anything special . Just restart several times Sad

Here is the link.

https://dl.openrb.com/lm-23-imx6/pkg
I just tried on firmware 20230612 on LM5 Lite and works just fine. Did you try re-downloading the package and signature again? Drop a screenshot of the error.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello

grp.update send updated value to KNX bus when knx connection mode is IP routing

HW: LM5 Lite (i.MX6)
SW: 20230607

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is by design. It won't happen if you use virtual group address range. You can also enable "Filter local update telegrams" in "Local > IP filter" and adjust the filtering table accordingly.
(16.01.2024, 08:29)admin Wrote: This is by design. It won't happen if you use virtual group address range. You can also enable "Filter local update telegrams" in "Local > IP filter" and adjust the filtering table accordingly.

I need to update GA value which can be read later from bus. I can`t use virtual address or filter (((
Is there any way to update object value without sending to any interface?
Can I use db:update('objects', { datahex = 1 }, { id = obj.id }) ? Will web UI be updated values automatically after that?
You will have to manually reload UI to see the new value if you update it via a DB query.