This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Amazon Echo / Alexa app
Hi
Are locks working now?
Everytime I try unlock a lock I get this response: "there was a problem with xxx. Please check on your lock".
What data type should lock be? Just bit?

If I try use my lock as a "power button" then it works. It's a working workaround bot not much practical.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Yes bit, it used to work.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Thomas,
I have just checked with latest Alexa app, works fine ("Alexa, lock the door").
It's just bit object on my LM5.
(04.07.2019, 07:58)edgars Wrote: Hi Thomas,
I have just checked with latest Mosaic app, works fine ("Alexa, lock the door").
It's just bit object on my LM5.

Hi
Does it depend on Mosaic? I haven't installed any mosaic yet and Alexa works fine (with the unhappy lock exception).
There's no message in log neither in Errors. It just doesn't work.

In my situation:
The object is exported in LM. Logging is switched on. The object is a bit (switch).
In my Alexa LM App under Alexa Home Skills page there's a device called 'gate' there. It has skill 'Lock'. This skill has address and address status (the same address but I tried different addresses but the result was the same)
This setting has been synced to LM cloud.

On Amazon Alexa side I see my "gate" under device.

On my mobile phone in Alexa app I see my object under Locks. It can be pressed. But after I do it I get message "There is a problem with gate" and "Please check your lock".
Unlock by app has been turned on
Unlock by voice has been turned on and the password has been set.
"Connected via" is "openrb.com", Type is "Lock", Enabled is On.
Have I missed something?

I'm logging my "gate" GO and I see there's no source address: local(rm) in the log. Which means Alexa didn't send any request.

Every other objects other than locks works perfectly.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Alexa App version is 20180202
Temperature skill doesn't work too and there's a strange dropdown menu in the Scale selector.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jdp96m1ks8ie2...3.png?dl=0
Clear browser cache
Ctrl+F5
(04.07.2019, 14:54)Daniel. Wrote: Clear browser cache

Unfortunately it helped only at first attempt. Now if I reopen the dialog the strange GO dropdown menu is back.
Browser Firefox 67 on Windows 10
Edge misbehaves in same way but it's funnier. Therefore I've made a video for you https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucazlhzbte0azd...5.mp4?dl=0
You can see the dialog is correct at the first few miliseconds and then switches to the wrong format.
Thermometters don't work too.
The problem must be somewhere between Alexa and openrb.com cloud. Because I had installed Mosaic 2 then tried thermometters from it and it has worked correctly.

What else I tried:
Delete and create Device and Skill in Alexa App many times.
Reinstall cloud
Reinstall Alexa App
Forget device
Forget all devices
Disable and Enable Logicmachine Skill

Can I debug Alexa or openrb.com cloud?
To control Thermostat use 'Thermostat target setpoint'. Feedback is not working and we keep fighting with Amazon as it seems those issue.
Ctrl+F5
(05.07.2019, 11:11)Thomas Wrote: Thermometters don't work too.
The problem must be somewhere between Alexa and openrb.com cloud. Because I had installed Mosaic 2 then tried thermometters from it and it has worked correctly.

What else I tried:
Delete and create Device and Skill in Alexa App many times.
Reinstall cloud
Reinstall Alexa App
Forget device
Forget all devices
Disable and Enable Logicmachine Skill

Can I debug Alexa or openrb.com cloud?

Hi,
Look here

https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...m#pid12985

Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
(05.07.2019, 13:02)Daniel. Wrote: To control Thermostat use 'Thermostat target setpoint'.  Feedback is not working and we keep fighting with Amazon as it seems those issue.

Thermostat is OK (it doesn't show the actual temperature but it can set it). Thermometter isn't.
I'm afraid my unlocking issue is of the same category. Could someone else try to create a new object type switch, set it as "export", create lock in Alexa App, discover it in alexa.amazon.com, set on mobile phone and try it? I'm getting the same response as from my thermometter. Just "There was a problem" and nothing more...
It's highly possible previously discovered devices works well but newly added no.
Any news?
Today I met a new message saying "waiting for openrb.com" for aprox. 30 seconds. I'd never seen it before.
Hi,
Wondering if the Alexa App is available for the NAC/SHAC automation controller.
We don't seem to have all the features as there is on the LogicMachine but they seem to basically be the same device.

Thanks
Hi, no this is not possible. NAC,Shac need some development to be done plus the app itself would need some modification due to KNX-Cbus differences in object mapping.
Clipsal is slowly working toward this but it won't be any time soon.
Ctrl+F5
Daniel,

Alexa is KO since yesterday 10.43 (France) Sad

BR
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
(18.08.2019, 11:08)JMM Wrote: Daniel,

Alexa is KO since yesterday 10.43 (France) Sad

BR
Jean-Marc
Fixed
Ctrl+F5
Hello! I would like to ask how is the implementation between Alexa and Logic Machine today, does it work well or still have some errors?

When I tried it last year, I remember we could do the following:
- ON / OFF lights and loads
- Value of lights
- Setpoint and thermostat modes
- There were some problems positioning the shutters

Can you tell me what the scene control is like? The RGB / RGBW control? We still haven't feedback of the status?

Do not misunderstand me, I appreciate the work you do, I just want to know what this implementation is like.
How I can tell open window or close windows? I don't found moving commands.
Thank you
Amazon didn't create such commands yet.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/...=201749260
Ctrl+F5
Hi,
when i tried to adding the skills in device it showing power state,Thermostat,brightness.why it not showing the add lamp?