This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2022 RC1
Uhmm.... Now I upgraded to the newest firmware just to test it, how I can downgrade it to the previous firmware, since it ask me now a signature file?!?!
As the upgrade window says: firmware downgrade is not supported. Why do you want to do it? Is something not working right?
(15.12.2022, 16:48)admin Wrote: As the upgrade window says: firmware downgrade is not supported. Why do you want to do it? Is something not working right?

No, everything seems to work fine. But since it is so new, I would wait a while before to give it to my customer...
Anyway, that's it! Smile
Are there any news about RTSP or ONVIF support? Another manufactures already have it since years and many customers complain about it.
Nothing has changed in regards to RTSP - it cannot be streamed in the browser directly. LM hardware is not powerful enough to act as a proxy for RTSP streams.
Are there any plans to cut the old IMX28 devices ? My LM2i (former LSS100100 V1) is still running. Should i update in near future ?
It has not decided yet when old devices will not be supported anymore.
New devices are much faster and have more features like ZeroTier for remote access and ZigBee support via an external dongle.
after upgrading the Lm5p2 DR with new firmware 2022 RC1 the genohm-scada-bacnet-20210506 get deleted from packages. I tried to restore the bacnet packages but it shows only 'Done' message but 'Apply changes' is not showing and it is not added in packages.
after upgrading a LM5 lite the commands in the scada-vis doesn't work anymore... websocket error:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Rajesh, have you provided both package and signature file? You can download them here: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-22-imx6/pkg/

@cekca, can you do a full reinstall via SD card recovery image?
(27.12.2022, 07:22)admin Wrote: @Rajesh, have you provided both package and signature file? You can download them here: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-22-imx6/pkg/

@cekca, can you do a full reinstall via SD card recovery image?

yes... but not today.
In the same network i have another LM5 Lite, completely empty, with old FW... can i try to update to 2022 RC1 and restore the backup of the device with websocket error ?
Yes, you can try that.
(27.12.2022, 08:29)admin Wrote: Yes, you can try that.

i tried a full reinstall via SD card recovery image and it doesn't work... after restoring the backup the scada-vis doesn't work, websocket error...

if you want i have zerotier connection
Yes, please send network ID via PM.
@cekca, thanks for providing access. This issue is caused by disabling password access to the visualization (not recommended for security reasons). It is fixed on your LM.
(28.12.2022, 12:08)admin Wrote: @cekca, thanks for providing access. This issue is caused by disabling password access to the visualization (not recommended for security reasons). It is fixed on your LM.

thank you admin, the password is disabled because the LM visualisation is accessible in the local network and trough zerotier for remote access 

no port forwarding to the device ( http 80 or udp 3671 ), i think there aren't security issue in this case

There will be an update to fix this issue?
Hello, we updated the LM of an installation to the latest version and we have display problems with the android screens. They are from the manufacturer Akuvox and they connect perfectly to the LM visualization, I can see the states of the objects as they are changed but I cannot send orders.

From the PC browser and from Apple Mobile it works perfectly. What can happen?

I also wanted to update the firm again in case there might be an error, but when trying to run it, it gives an error. The equipment is a LogicMachine5 Power KNX CANx and the firm is the LM5 lite + Ext
Which Android version do these panels have?
(16.01.2023, 16:41)admin Wrote: Which Android version do these panels have?

I'm not 100% sure but I think android 6.

I have tried to install the previous firm in LM and it gives an error. Can't go back? The same error message is displayed
Downgrade is not supported. To install older firmware you need to use recovery image. You will also need a backup made from an older version.