This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine wishlist
From RC3 there is a possibility to open a defined "Multiple trends" view but maybe there would be a possibility to control which trends are visible at start, because when the user selected a lot of trends all of them are visible at start so the legend is very big(half of a trend view).

This is only small suggestion, this function is very usefull and great thanks for itWink
How about adding multiple selection (to copy, paste or move few objects at the same time) in visualization editor? It would save a lot of time
This is planned for the new editor already Smile
Is there an ETA when the new editor will be available
No ETA yet, sorry
(20.07.2016, 07:35)jetsetter Wrote: Please add a straightforward SIP Intercom support in the new LM FW. As far as I have search up to now, I still haven't find any solid (not necessary easy) solution to integrate any well known SIP intercom in LM. By solid, I mean via an add-on package or app or special widget (either in the default visu or the Mosaic) etc, since all other relative bits-n-pieces I have found are more like "hints" on how, maybe, one can try to achieve such functionality rather than an out-of-the box Intercom support.

So far, I found:
  • example to display a cam's stream (only mjpeg not H.264) manually, or pop-up automatically via custom javascript (haven't tried yet) on the latest release candidate FW
  • example to enable a SIP server but for using Lynphone (an external 3rd party mobile app, not integrated in LM)
I haven't found:
  • how to enable bidirectional audio communication with a SIP intercom while viewing its stream
  • how to send special door open keystrokes (ok can maybe do this by a KNX actuator but why not use the intercom's door contact?)
A solid SIP intercom support is crucial AFAIK in order to use the LM as a one-stop solution.

Please correct me if I have missed any other relative examples or posts.
Thank you once more for your great support and efforts to make LM better

This was posted more than a year ago and edgars replied that your engineers were already working on it.

I have a Mobotix T25 system so I am interested to integrate this in my LM setup.
At the moment when somebody rings the bell, I can pop-up the camera image and open the door from my visualisation, but I cannot speak to the person at the door.     Sad

On the openrb website is an article  sip-server-on-logic-machine   describing very summarily on how to do this with an external app and some extra libraries.
Since there is no internal sip solution at the moment, I would be interested to try this out. Could you explain how to go about this?

Thanks.
Hi
Would it be possible to reapply the latest step in scheduler after a power failure? In my schedulers I have planed days and nights. But if my LM misses the exact time for switching day/night for some reason, then I have "day" for whole day.
Could you please add "Reapply after init" checkbox to schedulers settings?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
(13.11.2017, 18:03)baggins Wrote:
(20.07.2016, 07:35)jetsetter Wrote: Please add a straightforward SIP Intercom support in the new LM FW. As far as I have search up to now, I still haven't find any solid (not necessary easy) solution to integrate any well known SIP intercom in LM. By solid, I mean via an add-on package or app or special widget (either in the default visu or the Mosaic) etc, since all other relative bits-n-pieces I have found are more like "hints" on how, maybe, one can try to achieve such functionality rather than an out-of-the box Intercom support.

So far, I found:
  • example to display a cam's stream (only mjpeg not H.264) manually, or pop-up automatically via custom javascript (haven't tried yet) on the latest release candidate FW
  • example to enable a SIP server but for using Lynphone (an external 3rd party mobile app, not integrated in LM)
I haven't found:
  • how to enable bidirectional audio communication with a SIP intercom while viewing its stream
  • how to send special door open keystrokes (ok can maybe do this by a KNX actuator but why not use the intercom's door contact?)
A solid SIP intercom support is crucial AFAIK in order to use the LM as a one-stop solution.

This was posted more than a year ago and edgars replied that your engineers were already working on it.

I have a Mobotix T25 system so I am interested to integrate this in my LM setup.
At the moment when somebody rings the bell, I can pop-up the camera image and open the door from my visualisation, but I cannot speak to the person at the door.     Sad

On the openrb website is an article  sip-server-on-logic-machine   describing very summarily on how to do this with an external app and some extra libraries.
Since there is no internal sip solution at the moment, I would be interested to try this out. Could you explain how to go about this?

Thanks.

In the mean time I have built an Asterisk SIP server for testing.
I have added my Mobotix T25 and the LinPhone app on an iPad as clients and they can communicate. As a matter of fact, I could see from the Asterisk logfiles that the T25 also uses a built-in version of LinPhone... Now I know that this works, I could also try to use the built-in SIP server of the T25.

This "solution" however is useless as the LinPhone app disconnects from the server when it goes to the background (just like the custom Mobotix app)... So as soon as the app goes to the background, the doorbell will not be heard...
Keeping the app in the foreground is obviously not an option as then I lose the visualization.

So, as long as the Logic Machine has no built-in SIP client, the only option I have is to invest in additional hardware like a Fritz!box and a couple of Fritz!fones Sad
Hi,

I have spend a lot of hours on this, biggest issue with a webbased client is that it uses WebRTC to communicate over SIP. WebRTC is now required by browsers to use secure websocket (WSS) and that again requires security certificates.

As you might figured out by now this will be a painpoint to enroll on a customer site.

I hope it will come one day but i see a lot if roadblocks for this..

BR,

Erwin
(22.11.2017, 17:03)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

I have spend a lot of hours on this, biggest issue with a webbased client is that it uses WebRTC to communicate over SIP. WebRTC is now required by browsers to use secure websocket (WSS) and that again requires security certificates.

As you might figured out by now this will be a painpoint to enroll on a customer site.

I hope it will come one day but i see a lot if roadblocks for this..

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

Maybe these guys have come up with something to look into: mizu-voip

Cheers,
baggins
(22.11.2017, 16:21)baggins Wrote:
(13.11.2017, 18:03)baggins Wrote:

So far, I found:
I haven't found:

Thanks.

In the mean time I have built an Asterisk SIP server for testing.
I have added my Mobotix T25 and the LinPhone app on an iPad as clients and they can communicate. As a matter of fact, I could see from the Asterisk logfiles that the T25 also uses a built-in version of LinPhone... Now I know that this works, I could also try to use the built-in SIP server of the T25.

This "solution" however is useless as the LinPhone app disconnects from the server when it goes to the background (just like the custom Mobotix app)... So as soon as the app goes to the background, the doorbell will not be heard...
Keeping the app in the foreground is obviously not an option as then I lose the visualization.

So, as long as the Logic Machine has no built-in SIP client, the only option I have is to invest in additional hardware like a Fritz!box and a couple of Fritz!fones Sad
Hi Baggings,
I did some testing in the past with an Axis-cam that supports sip/voip.
The linphone app supports sip/voip even when closed (also while in background). It is mentioned in the description on the appstore. You will need to use free sipservice of linphone. They will send a pushnotification to the linphone app and when clicking on it it will bring the app to the foreground.
See faq: http://www.linphone.org/user-guide.html
[url=http://www.linphone.org/user-guide.html][/url]Hope this helps...
Bart
(22.11.2017, 19:12)bmodeco Wrote: Hi Baggings,
I did some testing in the past with an Axis-cam that supports sip/voip.
The linphone app supports sip/voip even when closed (also while in background). It is mentioned in the description on the appstore. You will need to use free sipservice of linphone. They will send a pushnotification to the linphone app and when clicking on it it will bring the app to the foreground.
See faq: http://www.linphone.org/user-guide.html
[url=http://www.linphone.org/user-guide.html][/url]Hope this helps...
Bart

Hi Bart,

As usual I did not RTFM... 
I created an account and did a first test which looked OK.

Thanks for the tip!

baggins
Hi,

(20.07.2016, 13:07)edgars Wrote: jetsetter, I suppose this will be available through a separate app and will not overlap with the final firmware release Smile

I think it would be a perfect solution, if the ios & android LM app can be used as SIP client.
By the way if this is possible you could become a partner of doorbrid (http://www.doorbird.com/connect), then LM offers a perfect intercom solution.
Best regards

forsterm
Hi,

another solution for Axis cameras

http://www.ise.de/en/products/ise_smart_app_KNX_Axis
Jean-Marc
Doorbird supports notifications over HTTP(S). It's possible to use remote services to update an object in case of door bell event occurs and run an action from visualization.
(01.12.2017, 07:03)JMM Wrote: Hi,

another solution for Axis cameras

http://www.ise.de/en/products/ise_smart_app_KNX_Axis

Hi Jean-Marc,
I am planning on using this for the axis cam I will be using at my front door (the 360° camera supports voip and has microphone/speaker built in and can be mounted to the ceiling). The software is kind of expensive: around 100 € for each cam...
I will let you know how it goes...originally I was planning on using the api from axis but I have not been able to get this working...
So if someone ever succesfully integrated an axis-cam through ip commands using their API...please share...
BR,
Bart
(01.12.2017, 07:28)admin Wrote: Doorbird supports notifications over HTTP(S). It's possible to use remote services to update an object in case of door bell event occurs and run an action from visualization.

Thats right, but if have an android tablet for example and I use doorbird I can show the video on the android tablet, but I can't speak over the built in microphone in the android tablet because of this:

http://www.doorbird.com/widget
Quote:Audio: Live audio communication is not possible with current-generation cross-platform web browsers, without third-party browser Plug-ins such as ActiveX, Flash or Java. Such third-party browser Plug-ins are well known to be insecure therefore we don't provide such Plug-ins.

If the LM app would be a SIP client, I don't have the problem with the additional browser Plug-ins.
Best regards

forsterm
(01.12.2017, 10:31)forsterm Wrote: If the LM app would be a SIP client, I don't have the problem with the additional browser Plug-ins.

I don't agree, because what plugin do you need, ActiveX is only IE, Java is not supported anymore and Flash is faced out a long time ago. Also what happens when a browser gets a update, then you need to upgrade you plugins also. We need a 100% native browser supported solution without plugins if you ask me.

BR,

Erwin
(01.12.2017, 17:55)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote:
(01.12.2017, 10:31)forsterm Wrote: If the LM app would be a SIP client, I don't have the problem with the additional browser Plug-ins.

I don't agree, because what plugin do you need, ActiveX is only IE, Java is not supported anymore and Flash is faced out a long time ago. Also what happens when a browser gets a update, then you need to upgrade you plugins also. We need a 100% native browser supported solution without plugins if you ask me.

BR,

Erwin

I agree with you Erwin, I don't want to use this Plug-ins. Let me explain it with a short example. If I have a doorbird intercom actually I can do the following with LM:
  • Change page of LM in case of door bell event
  • Show video stream of doorbird camera in case of door bell event
  • Open door over doorbird

What I can't do actually is:
  • Press a button on the visu and talk to people over doorbird, wich are standing infront of my door, in case of door bell event

I can't talk over doorbird because of browsers security reasons.
So if I can talk over SIP instead of a browser plug-in, I have all problems solved.
This SIP client must be able to controlled by LM maybe over UDP commands.
Best regards

forsterm
(01.12.2017, 17:55)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote:

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,

Maybe I just don't understand, but if we had an LM SIP client app (like we have the Voice app) then there would be no need for browser plugins?

I have been doing some testing with the Linphone app because that is the only app that can be triggered to go to the foreground, all the other apps remain in the background, so the call gets lost. This requires a Linphone account.

A major problem I have at the moment with this is that if you do not pickup the call within 2 rings, it disconnects for reasons that are unclear to me...

So, if we would have an LM SIP app that gets triggered by the Notification app, all would be well [Image: biggrin.png]

BR,

baggins